|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 10:04|
Do you have a unique skill set that sets you apart from other Quality Engineers climbing the professional ladder? Are you an experienced/senior Quality Engineer looking for a step up into Management? Or alternatively an experience Quality Manager looking to embark upon your next challenge?
An opportunity working within a high volume, high quality manufacturing business operating in the automotive sector has recently arisen. With national growth and a continuous strive for quality excellence, this role offers scope for progression and excellent development opportunities.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based in Derbyshire, the Quality Director is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Quality Manager.
Taking overall responsibility for the site quality function, The Quality Manager will take a hands-on approach along with overall technical responsibility for the quality accreditations and the ongoing quality performance of the business.
Within the role of Quality Manager, responsibilities will be to:-
- Develop and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Ensure that core tools such as APQP, PPAP and FMEA are applied.
- Pursue continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure regular internal audits are carried out throughout the site.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coach and mentor a team of five.
- Lead quality improvement teams.
The successful Quality Manager will:-
- Have experience working in a high-volume manufacturing business.
- Have managed a team.
- Have project experience.
- A competitive Salary of up to £55,000
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's