|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£53000 - £58000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 17:13|
Due to increased demand, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join us at our Head Office in Knutsford, Cheshire, reporting directly to the Managing Director and Board of Directors.
You will be the Representative for the maintenance of the Quality Management System, and you will be responsible for the quality of products and components being received, processed and dispatched.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the company's compliance to ISO 9001.
- Management of writing and controlling all works procedures, specifications, forms and controlled documents.
- Internal auditing of the Quality Management System.
- Resolving supplier quality problems with the Quality Assurance and Control teams.
- Process improvement projects.
- Training of employees on Quality Control or Assurance related matters.
- Health & safety risk assessments with the HSE Manager.
- Supporting and Assessing Material defect problems with suppliers and customers.
- Experienced Quality Manager
- Experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment is essential (Oil and Gas, Automotive, Aerospace, Machined components, precision engineering)
- Experience in metal components/assembly/manufacturing would be advantageous
- A problem solving, rational manner, however someone who can be assertive when needed.
- The ability to drive accountability throughout the business, ensuring cultural compliance and ownership.
- Qualifications are not essential; however, a mechanical engineering appreciation is important.
- Some form of Quality Management certification or qualification is important.
Interested? Please click apply without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's