|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £44000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 11:39|
Due to expansion of this highly successful FMCG manufacturing business, the Group Quality Manager is looking to further support her team by attracting a Quality Manager to join the operations at their site in Nottingham.
The key focus will be on compliance, customers and continuous improvement activities to create a total culture in line with best practice procedures.
Within the role of Quality Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Work with production to support functions to maintain and improve quality systems.
- Develop strong relationships with customers.
- Drive improvement activities to support quality and financial performance.
- Review the quality system to ensure full compliance.
- Ensure conformance to ISO9001:2008.
- Manage the customer complaint procedure and facilitate the investigation procedure.
- Review amendments to standards and ensure compliance with accreditation bodies.
- Empower, manage and develop a team of six including a Quality System Coordinator, Quality Controllers and Inspectors.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have worked in a quality role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a working knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Be customer focused and quality improvement driven.
- Be keen to develop, passionate about quality and an enthusiastic people manager.
On offer to the Quality Manager will be: -
- A salary up to £44,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site carparking
- To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum
Production Team Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Reliability Test Technician
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
BDM / Sales Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum