|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 20% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 10:29|
£40,000 - £50,000
My client, a manufacturers of specialist homeware products is offering an exceptional opportunity to an experienced Quality Manager looking for a new, exciting and unique opportunity to put their own stamp on.
With aggressive planned growth over the foreseeable future, my client is looking to build a Quality function from the ground up to bring the company up to date and in line with correct practice in this busy, fast paced and safety critical environment.
As the Quality Manager, you will be tasked with the Maintenance and management of the site Quality function along with the implementation of Quality Management systems and Quality SOPs across site.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Training and coaching Quality standards across all production, technical and logistics teams, influencing good quality practice.
- Creation and implementations of SOP's in line with Quality standards.
- Supplier Quality Management
- Auditing (internal and external)
- Managing non conformances
- QMS Management
- Continuous Improvement activities
- Customer complaints handling
- Rout Cause Analysis
- Corrective/preventative action
- Maintaining BS Marking
- Data collation and analysis
- Support the business for commercial quality
- Must have Quality Management experience in the manufacturing sector
- Working knowledge and understanding of LEAN competencies and CI.
- Must have implemented improvements or structure to a Quality function previously
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's