|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive and negotiable Package|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 09:55|
Competitive and negotiable salary
Due to expansion and a change in corporate strategy we are looking to recruit a Quality Manager to aquire and maintain quality standards for a multi-billion-dollar global engineering business. My client partners with businesses who are within large and growing industrial markets. Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who are looking for the opportunity with flexible working hours while still maintaining quality management status.
The main objective of the role is to ensure that quality standards continue to be built-in throughout SOP's within the business. The role involves providing quality management for engineering products, assembly of engineered systems and onsite training services.
- Management of the Quality system and accreditation to ISO9001
- Define, support the development of and update KPI used to monitor the quality performance
- Continuous improvement
- Leading the journey to ISO14001 and ISO45001/18001.
- Working with the custom fabrications, education and services team to ensure that quality is embedded within the process.
- Working with the CI team to ensure that root causes of defects
- Performing audits and inspections
- To manage the supplier evaluation process and to act as a conduit for the effective and timely completion of customer supplier evaluation questionnaires.
The Successful Candidate
- Must have IS09001, ISO14001
- Must have quality management experience gained within a high reliability manufacturing/engineering sector.
- Good communicator with a diligent, direct and lean approach is essential.
- Renowned engineering company
- Stable work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi-billion-dollar turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
This unique opportunity would suit an individual who has previous quality management exposure and is looking for a progressive opportunity!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's