|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + (Bonus, Life Ins, Private Health)|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 14:39|
QUALITY MANAGER - C£60K - Flexible working
Warrington - Junction 9 M62
C 60K DOE + Fantastic benefits including flexible working and great working conditions.
Due to expansion and a change in corporate strategy we are looking to recruit a Quality Manager to acquire and maintain quality standards for a multi-billion-dollar global engineering business. My client partners with businesses who are within large and growing recession resistant industrial markets. Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who are looking for the opportunity with flexible working hours while still maintaining quality management status.
The main objective of the role is to ensure that quality standards continue to be built-in throughout SOP's within the business. The role involves providing quality management for engineering products, assembly of engineered systems and onsite training services.
- Management of the Quality system and accreditation to ISO9001
- Define, support the development of and update KPI used to monitor the quality performance
- Continuous improvement
- Leading the journey to ISO14001 and ISO45001/18001.
- Working with the custom fabrications, education and services team to ensure that quality is embedded within the process.
- Working with the CI team to ensure that root causes of defects
- Performing audits and inspections
- To manage the supplier evaluation process and to act as a conduit for the effective and timely completion of customer supplier evaluation questionnaires.
The Successful Candidate
- Ideally will have working knowledge and experience of IS09001, ISO14001
- Must have quality management experience gained within a high reliability manufacturing/engineering sector.
- Good communicator with a diligent, direct and lean approach is essential.
- Renowned engineering company with the backing of a Global business
- Stable work force
- Global multi-billion-dollar turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
- Based within commutable travelling distance from Liverpool and Manchester.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Manager / CI Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager
£48000 - £60000 per annum + Car and Bonus
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Technical Sales Manager - Industrial Products
West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus