|Job Title:||QUALITY MANAGER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 17:10|
QUALITY MANAGER- FMCG
LOCATION - CHESTER
Salary £35k plus 20 days holiday & Bank holidays, pension
*IMMEDIATELY AVAIALBE * PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUINITY
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic PROFITABLE, FMCG Manufacturer. We are looking to hear from Quality Managers who have experience of working within the Food/ Beverage or Dairy sectors. My client is looking to conduct social distancing compliant interviews immediately.
- Direct Management of 1 QC Technician
- Overseeing operators
- Maintain site quality systems
- Development and maintenance of the site internal audit programme
- Route cause analysis for non-conformities
- Responsible for leading the site HACCP Team
- Investigation of customer complains
- Conducting quality briefings
The Successful Candidate
- Must have quality management experience gained within food/ beverage or dairy environment
- Renowned FMCG Manufacturer
- Stable work force
- Committed to professional development
Interviews taking place over the next couple of weeks to apply please press the "APPLY NOW" button without delay
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's