|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 15:43|
£45,000 - £50,000
An opportunity to work within a high volume, high quality manufacturing organisation has recently arisen. With a continuous strived for quality excellence, my client can offer scope for progression with long term development opportunities.
This multinational business is one of few who can boast solid growth year on year, including 2020, continuing success into 2021.
My client can offer career security in an industry that is imperative in its place on the UK market.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based near Chester, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Quality Manager to ensure that quality standards are continually improved upon and quality excellence is consistently achieved.
Taking responsibility for the site quality control and assurance functions, you will take a hands-on approach with responsibility for the ongoing quality performance of the business. You will manage the quality function on site and ensure suppliers/systems/processes are all managed and customer satisfaction remains at its all-time high.
You will ensure a quality excellence approach to managing the department and the output. You will deputise for the Plant Manager in his absence and will act as a 2nd in command for site.
As the Quality Manager, you will carry the following responsibilities:
- To promote a proactive approach to both Quality control and assurance across the business and to seeks and promote the idea of continuous improvement.
- Project management for continuous improvement activities, capturing all opportunities for improvement (data collation, interpretation and implementing actions for process improvement) Improving the businesses data capture accuracy and integrity and to standardise reporting processes.
- Overseeing compliance and assurance, auditing both internal and external, and supplier management.
- Laboratory management.
- Acting as point of contact for suppliers and customers along with internal stake holders, answering queries for the international R&D team.
- Managing company risk profile, ensuring all nonconformances/complaints are investigated, and RCA is completed and implemented.
- Management of a small team of Quality/Assurance/Compliance engineers
The successful candidate will be.
- Highly experience in Quality Management within high-volume, high-quality manufacturing.
- Will have solid exposure to managing a laboratory environment.
Those interested need to forward your CV along with a covering letter to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Assurance Specialist
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Health and Safety Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Business Development Manager
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £27500.00 per annum
Up to £28500 per annum