|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £52500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2021 10:35|
An opportunity working within a low volume, high quality precision engineering organisation operating has recently arisen. With a continuous strived for quality excellence, my client can offer scope for short term progression along with long term ongoing development opportunities.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based near Chester, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Quality Manager to ensure that quality standards are continually improved upon and to promote a proactive approach to Quality, complaints procedures with an ambition for continuous improvement.
Taking responsibility for the site quality control function, you will take a hands-on approach to training, coaching and site quality improvements along with overall technical responsibility for the ongoing quality performance of the businesses quality control function. You will manage a quality function on site and ensure suppliers/systems/processes are all managed. You will be targeted on the reduction of complaints and NCRs on site among other KPIs. You will be the main point of contact for OEM customers and will ensure a quality excellence approach to managing the department and the output.
Within the role of Quality Manager, you will carry the following responsibilities:
- To promote a proactive approach to both Quality control and assurance across the business and to seeks and promote the idea of continuous improvement.
- To assess current Quality standards across the business and performance levels across the quality department.
- Encourage a proactive 'can-do' attitude in the Quality Team aimed at resolving problems and implementing solutions and improvements.
- To improve upon current complaints procedures and ensure thorough satisfactory investigations of customer complaints and NCRs.
- Project management for continuous improvement activities (data collation, interpretation and implementing actions for process improvement)
- Improve data capture accuracy and integrity and to standardise reporting processes.
- To ensure all necessary approvals are identified, gained, and maintained in the most cost-effective manner.
- Overseeing and on occasions completing 8D reporting/APQP/PPAP/FMEA/PFMEA/DFMEA/ and the utilisations of the DMAIC process to generate effective improvements and cost savings.
The successful candidate will be highly experience in Quality Management within precision manufacturing and have solid exposure to team management and overseeing inspection in one of the high reliability sectors, this is essential.
Those interested need to forward your CV along with a covering letter to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Helens, Merseyside
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent!
HR Manager EMEA - Customer Centres
€80000 - €90000 per annum
HR Manager EMEA - Customer Centres - Valence - France
€70000 - €75000 per annum