|Job Title:||QUALITY MANAGER|
|Salary:||£55000 per annum + STRONG PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 18:22|
WREXHAM, NORTH WALES
£50,000 + FIRST CLASS BENEFITS PACKAGE
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE?
A prime opportunity has presented itself for the most talented, tenacious, and exceptional Quality Manager to work with a dynamic team for one of the world's most iconic brands. The experienced Quality Manager will hold a strong and established background within a current Quality position.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
- Genuinely exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's most iconic brands
- Guaranteed career progression
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Medical insurance
- Great pension.
As Quality Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Service audit score reduction
- Lead and build customer relationships
- Provide performance status, guidance, and direction to all Quality team members
- Provide technical support to Design, Manufacturing, Engineering and Purchasing
- Business, Department, and Individual Performance Agreements
- Demonstrable sustainable and improving published KPI's (Agreed Business Drivers)
- Champion and lead Root Cause Analysis
- Supplier Communications and Performance Reviews
In addition to the above points, the successful SQA will hold the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Fantastic Presentation (both visual and verbal) Skills
- QMS (ISO 9001/TS16949/QASI)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Transmission experience
- The functionality to problem solve effectively, and communicate at all levels.
- Strong understanding and working practical knowledge of; Lean Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Materials Management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly driven and motivated Quality Manager who is looking for their next career move. In return for your knowledge and experience, you will work within a leading and established team, gain excellent support from the management team, as well as receive a comprehensive benefits package including competitive pension and a bonus scheme.
Click 'Apply now' interviews are taking place from next week.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's