|Job Title:||QUALITY MANAGER|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2017 16:40|
£45,000 + FIRST CLASS BENEFITS PACKAGE
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE?
A prime opportunity has presented itself for the most talented, tenacious, and exceptional Quality Manager to work with a dynamic team, for a company who are leading the way globally - they are one of the most innovative companies in the market. Now looking for their new leader with a wealth of knowledge in Automotive Quality.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
- Genuinely exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's most iconic brands
- Guaranteed career progression
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great pension.
The experienced Quality Manager will hold a strong and established background within a current Quality position
As Quality Manager, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Lead and build customer relationships
- Drive the team forward, and engage with site culture
- Provide performance status, guidance, and direction to all Quality team members
- Provide technical support to Design, Manufacturing, Engineering and Purchasing
- Business, Department, and Individual Performance Agreements
- Demonstrable sustainable and improving published KPI's
- Champion and lead Root Cause Analysis
- Supplier Communications and Performance Reviews
In addition to the above points, the successful Quality Manager will hold the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain internal audit system
- Carry out supplier surveys
- Fantastic Presentation (both visual and verbal) Skills
- QMS (ISO 14001/TS16949/QASI) 8D AX systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications
- The functionality to problem solve effectively, and communicate at all levels.
- Strong understanding and working practical knowledge of; Lean Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Materials Management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly driven and motivated Quality Manager who is looking for their next career move. In return for your knowledge and experience, you will work within a leading and established team, gain excellent support from the management team, as well as receive a comprehensive benefits package including competitive pension.
Click 'Apply now' interviews are taking place from next week.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum
£35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
INTERNATIONAL SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
£45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER / PROGRAMME MANAGER
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
SENIOR PROGRAMME MANAGER / CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits