Quality Manager - Automotive
|Job Title:||Quality Manager - Automotive|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 10:50|
This role would suit an experienced Quality Manager who is looking to utilize their experience in a growing market, however could alternatively could suit a Senior Quality Engineer who is looking for their next career move.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Quality professional to join this automotive first tier as they continue to develop their product range and customer portfolio.
A key focus of the company activity is to ensure that quality standards are continually improved upon and the quality team reach their potential.
A highly driven Quality Manager is needed to deliver this:
Responsibilities in this high role will be to:-
- Assess current standards of quality and performance levels.
- Build, motivate and lead a high performing team (circa 10).
- Investigate customer complaints with the team.
- Facilitate containment and corrective actions.
- Have a strong, firm, consultative approach to ensuring they become embedded into the operation.
- Drive behavioural change so that other functions take accountability for quality.
- Improve data capture accuracy and integrity.
- Standardise reporting processes.
- Manage NPI quality activities.
- Contribute to the approval and validation of new production lines CAPEX programmes.
The successful Quality Manager will:-
- Have previous experience of working in an engineering background such as automotive or other mechanical/machining environments.
- Have a full understanding of TS16949.
- Be a strong man manager.
- Be customer focused.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Have a systematic approach to root cause analysis and fault detection.
- A salary to £55,000.
- 10% Bonus.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Engineer - Quality or Engineering degree required
£25000 - £35000 per annum + POSSIBLE RELOCATION PACKAGE
£42000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
HR Programme Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Pension