|Job Title:||Quality Manager - FMCG|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
QUALITY MANAGER - FMCG
EXCELLENT SALARY + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION + PROFIT SHARE BONUS
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager from a packaging/FMCG background to become part of the senior team at a global packaging company.
Based at a manufacturing site in Herefordshire, the Quality Manager will be responsible for leading the development of the quality culture across site ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and a 'right first time' culture.
- Manage and maintain quality assurance processes in line with industry regulations
- Ensure all quality policies, procedures, processes and systems are in compliance with ISO9001 standards
- Carry out internal and customer audits
- Develop a culture of 'right first time' culture and continuous improvement to improve product quality and reduce customer complaint levels
- Liaise with customers on any concerns or issues raised during / after manufacturing
- Manage and coach personnel with a focus on personal development and performance management
- Plan and lead accreditation and customer audits as and when required
- Participate in the development of process and quality systems improvement
The successful candidate will be an experienced Quality Manager who has previous experience of working in continuous process manufacturing environment, ideally Packaging/FMCG.
This is a key role in the business and the Quality Manager will form an integral part of the future performance of the company. Applicants must be well organised, analytical and will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering quality/process improvements in a manufacturing environment.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.