Quality Systems and Support
|Job Title:||Quality Systems and Support|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 14:10|
Quality Systems and Support
A huge player in the Polymer packaging industry, my client is looking to secure a new Quality Systems and Support champion to their quality function based on site in Winsford. Boasting exceptional exposure to various sectors including food/pharma, it is safe to say the successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge and develop skills within a highly regulated environment if not already before.
The successful candidates will have solid food packaging exposure and will be confident in the following responsibilities.
- Ensuring Quality & Food Safety standards, processes, activities and working tasks have clear definitions and purpose which can be communicated, trained out, maintained, and enforced across all departments and areas of the business.
- Continuous Improvement activities using initiative.
- To investigate into reported quality issues (internal & external), full Root Cause Analysis and non-conformance reduction.
- Corrective and Preventative Action processes, helping to identify and implement best practices.
- To assist Quality and Food safety Manager to liaise and communicate with external customers, managing expectations and minimising the impact of quality related issues.
- Ensuring quality investigations are reported back to the customer effectively, professionally and within agreed timelines.
- Helping to ensure that the site is audit ready to meet the challenges of compliance to external standards; BRCGS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & FDA/IMS and related Quality Management Systems, IMS/EQMS platforms.
- Carry out internal audits, supporting the Quality and Food safety Manager to keep the Internal Audit Schedule fully updated, ensuring that any Non-Conformances are relayed back to the relevant responsible persons within the business for corrective action and to follow up on these actions accordingly to enable close out.
- Managing and controlling internal specifications t0 ensure that the products meet the intended customer requirements.
- Helping to maintain the input and output of the Quality reporting systems; Complaints', Internal NCR's, Quarantine, and Sample Retention system, PMO project reports, Quality & Compliance KPI reports.
- Engagement with Continuous Improvement activities; Involvement with Technical and Operational teams to achieve successful projects.
Those interested must send your CV directly to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk with a covering letter. Interviews are to be held 16th of October on site in Winsford
Essential experience required.
- Must have solid exposure to working in a food packaging organisation in a quality capacity
- Must have solid experience in managing ISO9001 & ISO14001
- Must have solid exposure to working with BRC, completing Audits in line with BRC.
- Must have solid HACCP experience
- Must have good experience of creating CI opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planning and Logistics Manager
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!
Up to £21700.00 per annum
Snr NPD Technologist
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Regional Training Manager - Gas Engineers
£42000 - £43000 per annum