Quality Systems Coordinator
|Job Title:||Quality Systems Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 16:07|
Quality Systems Coordinator
Open and negotiable contract rate DOE
My client, an established international manufacturer supplying into a heavy engineering sector has an urgent requirement in this Quality department for a Quality Systems Coordinator to join an existing quality department on a contract basis that has experienced some recent and ongoing growth.
With various strengths in the quality team being utilise they are looking to invite a confident Quality Systems coordinator to bridge the gap in terms of knowledge and availability of the team with this fast-growing organisation.
The responsibilities will of the role will be:
- Adhere to and support management in the improvement of the UK' Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) systems and policies
- To adhere to the UK's Quality Management System (QMS) and demonstrate a commitment to its improvement & effectiveness
- To promote and share the UK's vision, objectives and values.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and maintenance of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Compile internal audit schedule based on audit findings, carry out Internal Audits and expedite findings accordingly for close out.
- Assist with client and third-party audits and expedite client and third party non conformities / observations accordingly for close out.
- Provide the QHSE Manager with reports on the status of the QMS and KPIs.
- Facilitate Management Team with the execution / implementation of Management of Change.
- Liaise with relevant departments / personnel to resolve / action Client Feedbacks.
- Assist the QHSE Manager with identifying and driving process improvements to ensure that the system is maintained to drive efficiency and excellence through the company.
- Assist with Company Inductions with regards to the QMS function.
- Assist the QHSE Manager with the compilation of Guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures, and Templates etc.
- Be responsible for assisting the QHSE Manager with collating Root Cause Analysis from management and participating in lesson learnt session.
- Be prepared to participate in periodical meetings with the Project Team members and relevant Managers.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of Improvement Cards (ICs).
- Manage and monitor the implementation of Risk Register.
- Manage company technical library subscription.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills and be able to hit the ground running in this role:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide a wide range of administration tasks.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritize work load.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Packages (MS Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook is essential).
- Experience in carrying out Internal Audits.
- Knowledge of Supplier Audits (Preferred).
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / ISO 45001
- Working understanding of Improvement Processes.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Full UK Driving license and willingness to travel
The successful candidates will be offered a 9-month contract for work along with the option to remain in the business there after.
Those interested must be immediately available and willing to work in the Bromborough area on a contract basis.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's