|Job Title:||Quality Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£00000 - £1 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Quality Systems Engineer
My client is an international supplier and manufacturer of household comodities who is looking to appoint a Quality Systems Engineer to head up audit practices among other improvement activies and improve quality interaction across the business. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to grow and develop whilst under the wing of a business who can offer support and future professional investment.
With exciting growth and development opportuinties for the right candidate, my client is committed to rewarding achievement and success in this busy, fast paced pressured environment.
- Reporting and overall ownership of the Quality Management System - ISO9001
- Daily activities at the facility include addressing issues and supporting internal processes such as engineering changes and product approvals.
- Work cross functionally with departmental teams to ensure visibility on quality levels, consistency of processes and metrics, and resolution of Quality issues.
- Engage in all aspects of company systems and documentation to ensure processes are robust and communicated adequately.
- Define processes for projects and draw up process documents to ensure clarity of existing and new processes.
- Investigation and resolution of System related quality issues within a complex technical supply chain.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the Engineering/Manufacturing sector
- Graduate or Graduate Calibre - Engineering degree desirable but not essential
- Six Sigma qualification
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.