|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum + FULL PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2016 17:22|
£22,000 + FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
Early finish Fridays!
JOIN A WORLD CLASS COMPANY, WHO REALLY INVEST IN PEOPLE
We are the world's leading chemical company, and we are looking for the next part of our quality team. We offer the best products in the business which means our customer base is worldwide.
Why should you join us?
- Pension scheme
- Guaranteed professional development
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- First class facility
We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance.
- All raw materials and product testing and for maintaining suitable records, in order to ensure the quality of all products.
- Test raw materials and finished products in accordance with the laid down test methods and test procedures.
- Ensure samples within the laboratory are preserved for a specified period, that the test results are maintained and that the laboratory is kept at a high standard of cleanliness.
- You will also carry out inline inspections on all packing lines and ensure all assigned quality audits as per yearly schedule.
- You will be an advocate for health and safety, honesty and working practices to achieve site targets and objectives.
- The successful candidate will create and maintain a positive interface relative to quality and EHS matters
The ideal person will also hold the following;
- Hold an A-Level in Chemistry and preferably also a BTEC HNC.
- Have a CIEH Supervising Safely Certificate and an Internal Quality Auditing Accreditation.
- Be computer literate and have experience in analytical laboratory systems and quality control.
- Be self-motivated with strong communication skills and the ability to provide fast and efficient quality control service.
- We want someone who is a people person, with excellent analytical skills.
Interviews to take place at the last week in September, please click the 'Apply Now' button and send your CV directly to the recruiter. We can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's