|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
QA/QC Associate x 2
£28,000 DOE (Great package benefits)
Are you looking to secure a position with a growing business who can offer scope for progression, in a multidiscipline industry?
Are you a QA/QC professional who can offer knowledge in relation to ISO9001 and ISO13485 and ways of improvement to existing systems?
My client, a multidiscipline global manufacturing organisation and leading provider of innovate medical devise solutions, is looking to appoint two QA Associates to take on relevant responsibilities within their manufacturing operation in Bolton.
The position would be reporting to the Group Quality Manager, working alongside a team of 2 other Quality Engineers.
The responsibilities of a QA/QC Associate include:#
- Maintenance of the Quality Management system to ensure compliance with applicable ISO and Regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a solid understanding of relevant regulations and quality system requirements that affect the business.
- Support other departments by providing guidance for compliance issues and initiate and/or participate in process and product corrective actions and problem-solving activities.
- Perform Audits as required by the Audit Program.
- Review Quality Documents and Product Documentation to ensure compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Complete and assist with completion of Customer complaints and non-conformance investigations.
- Report on the performance of the Quality System.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for the position of QA/QC Associate will be:
- Experienced Quality professional from manufacturing.
- Hands on experienced working within a Pharmaceutical/Medical Devise manufacturing business is highly advantageous along with auditor's experience and exposure to high reliability manufacturing.
Those interested must apply without delay and forward your CV and covering letter to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk including your availability for interview, notice period, and salary expectations
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.