Quality Technician (FTC)
|Job Title:||Quality Technician (FTC)|
|Location:||Market Drayton, Shropshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare and Life cover|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 08:56|
£35,000 (12 Month FTC)
SHIFTS - 4 DAYS, 4 OFF, 4 NIGHTS, 4 OFF
Are you looking for your next quality role with a business who can offer you scope for progression?
Are you looking for further development with a business that values investment into their people?
Do you have the desire to progress with an international recognised brand?
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Technician to join the Quality Team at my client's site in Market Drayton. The role will support the quality agenda within the facility and the role holder will assure quality performance through Project work, auditing, complaints investigation, and route cause analysis whilst striving to continuously improve in line with the company values.
- Line Auditing, Internal Audits, Documentation Check, Product Assessment Checks.
- Working with production on customer complaints, investigation, route cause analysis.
- Supporting and coaching Operational teams on key quality and hygienic principles.
- Follow a structured RCA process to define robust corrective actions across a range of factory related topics.
- Proactively promote and encourage the adoption of hygienic working practices in line with Factory Standards.
- Auditing the Site against the relevant Quality System in a timely manner, detailing the audit findings and agreeing with the appropriate staff the necessary corrective actions.
- Following up any non-compliances and ensure that corrective actions have been taken and to sign off the audit report prior to submission to the Quality Management Team.
- Proactively manage Health & Safety issues to minimise the risk of accidents and near misses in the workplace.
- Daily update of quality KPI's and feedback on issues to the Operations team.
- CI and project work.
The ideal candidate;
Must have exposure to food production in a quality capacity (Ideally Dairy)
Graduates with a food/beverage/dairy related degree will be highly considerable, but must apply direct vie email; email@example.com Including a cover letter including your salary expectations along with why you believe you would be right for the role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's