Quality Technician (Nights) Monday to Frdiay (10pm - 6am)
|Job Title:||Quality Technician (Nights) Monday to Frdiay (10pm - 6am)|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 14:51|
Permanent - Nights ONLY (Monday - Friday) 10pm-6am
Coventry - Automotive
As part of a global operational innovation programme, we require a Quality Technician.
The role will support the Quality function on my client's site base in Coventry.
The role requires Warehousing and experience in order to work closely with suppliers and other
departments to ensure the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety systems are maintained and
updated on in a timely manner, so as to ensure that my clients site compliance meets its customer's, internal and
legal requirements as well as Supplier sites and processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Quality Technician:
- Liaise with suppliers as required with regard to quality issues.
- Recording and measurement of KPIs / PPMs for internal use as well as for supplier/customer reporting.
- Undertake process audits as part of the QS audit plan and problem investigation.
- Undertake TS16949 / ISO14001 audits as part of the QS audit plan
- Liaising with production/maintenance managers to resolve root-cause issues.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping and general tidiness of the Quarantine and Rejects Area are of the highest standard.
- Responsible for gathering data and completing investigation into quality issues related to production and supplier quality.
- Provide training and instruction on the process and the use of tools and equipment.
- Promoting and using all company policies and procedures.
Candidate requirements for the role of Quality Technician:
- Must have in date counterbalance FLT licence
- Must have exposure to warehousing environment and a solid understanding of Warehouse Management System
- Quality potential - Attention to detail, methodical, organised
- Must hold UK licence
- Min 12 months exposure in similar environments.
- Must have hands on experience in Automotive production.
- Advantageous - Customer facing experience
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's