|Job Title:||R&D ENGINEER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26500 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 13:56|
R&D ENGINEER - FORMULATIONS
To £26,500 + BENEFITS
We have a great opportunity for an R&D Engineer to join the Technical team at a Manchester based FMCG manufacturing company.
The R&D Engineer will work in a lab-based environment and will be responsible for developing formulations for liquid based cleaning products.
- Follow development process and complete formulation checklists
- Sample analysis and preparation
- Stability/performance testing and interpretation of results
- Liaison with external test houses and suppliers
- Support plant with new formulations, production issues and improvements
- Identify opportunities for optimisation of formulations
- Degree in a Scientific subject
- Laboratory experience - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in development of liquid formulations - preferred
- Experience of data analysis and report writing
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to work autonomously when necessary
- Any experience of SAP - advantageous
- Salary up to £26.5k dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday (including 5 BH) + 3 bank holidays at Christmas
- Private health scheme
- Up to 3 'Thank You' days (additional holidays) per year
- Pension scheme
- On site free parking
- On site canteen
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free products
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's