|Job Title:||R&D Project Manager|
|Location:||Bamber Bridge, Lancashire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
R&D Project Manager
Excellent Salary & Pension + Bonus + Healthcare plan & much more !
A new opportunity has a arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join the R&D department of a global engineering company at their state of the art facility in Lancashire.
The company specialise in the design and manufacture of innovative products and services that enable a global shift towards sustainable energy.
- Provide project management for strategic and operational projects
- Drive projects through the business via a structured NPD gated process
- Regularly liaise with members of the project team and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth introduction of new products/engineering change
- Proactively identify improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Produce update reports and anticipate/manage any deviations
- Manage budgets/costings
- Facilitate and progress communication with all parts of the business
- Lead product and project reviews
- HND/Degree qualified in a relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Project Manager with history of successful product delivery (min 5 years experience)
Products with engineering and technical aspects would be ideal
Experience using a structured New Product Development (NPD) process
NPD stage gates from Marketing and voice of customer through to post launch reviews
Management of cross functional core teams
Positive, committed, and enthusiasm for Project Management
PM and Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Commercial acumen
- Strong influencing/communication skills
- Ability to positively influence cross functional teams
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 315 1252 to discuss in more detail
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.