|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Reference:||MRA RC 18606_1498228724|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 15:38|
Salary to £25,000 inclusive of performance related bonus, Pension, 20 days' holiday plus Christmas shutdown (3-4 days), Childcare Vouchers, Staff Social Events - home and abroad (Amsterdam, Dublin, Edinburgh) WE ARE GOING TO BENIDORM FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!!!!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our well established and experienced team at our new Head Office here in Knowsley.
We manage recruitment projects on behalf of well-known National and International manufacturers who operate in such sectors as Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Construction Products, Supply Chain to name but a few.
Your key roles and responsibilities include:
- Meeting with retained clients and establishing their exact requirements
- Agreeing a selection and vetting process to identify suitable candidates
- Writing and placing of advertisements, designed to attract the very best talent within your sector
- Interviewing and selecting a shortlist of candidates, who will then be interviewed by your client.
- Managing the whole selection and recruitment process from assignment brief through to the commencement of employment of the successful candidates.
- This is not a sales role Experience and Skills required to succeed in this role:
- Customer Services role in a business to business environment (B2B)
- Working in an allied industry, i.e. manufacturing, supply chain, 3PL from any of our sectors; Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Construction products, Food and or Beverage Manufacturing, White Goods, Packaging Manufacturing
- Tenacious with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and able to manage numerous projects at any one time.
- Work with a very personable and social team, whilst being able to succeed using your initiative.
If you would like to know more and be considered for an interview, 'Apply Now' attaching your CV. We are interviewing this week and next.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's