Regional Facilities Manager (M&E Hard Services)
|Job Title:||Regional Facilities Manager (M&E Hard Services)|
|Salary:||Up to £46000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 14:34|
Regional Facilties Manager
(M&E Hard Services)
Up to £46,000 per annum + Car allowance + Beneifts
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Facilties Manager has a risen to join a global organisation who provide Facilities management services to manufacturing industries. Although this role is office based at their head office in Warwick, it will require some travel to sites.
The Regional Facilties Manager directly reports to the Head of Technical Services. The function of this role is to lead, support and provide direction for the Technical Services Team and all operational activities. As well as well as being responsible for coordinating the Contractors and Maintenance Systems (electrical and mechanical) team, identifying areas for improvement in the maintenance systems.
Key Responsibilities of Regional Facilties Manager:
- Provide direction for the smooth running of the Central Technical Services Dept and Team
- Support the Head of Technical Services in the development and deployment of business strategy
- Working closely together with the Technical Manager, Technical Supervisor, Administrator and the Engineering Team
- Create a positive working relationship within the Team and with the Customer
- Implement structures and systems that support the department
- Strong focus on cost management and monthly finance reporting, responsible for controlling a budget
- Good working knowledge of FM, Hard Services, PPM regimes, Project Installations, RAMS and Health & Safety procedures
- Manage operational resources to enable efficient working practices
- Procure external services that are required by the contract from approved suppliers and ensure timely delivery
- Develop stronger links with Procurement to ensure all staff have the required competence to fulfil their role and provide the necessary training and development
- Carry out regular customer reviews to determine the level of customer satisfaction being achieved
- Identify and steer process improvements
- Supervise and support all members of the Maintenance Team, encouraging team working
- Co-ordinate and control the activities of subcontractors
Key Requirements of Regional Facilties Manager:
- Educated to NVQ level, with a Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- City & Guilds 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Significant relevant experience in facilities/ services management
- In depth knowledge of current relevant Health & Safety regulations (ISOH)
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance
- Results driven and committed to achieving goals
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and coach others/ strong leadership skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work and delegate.
Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' Now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's