|Job Title:||Regional HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Regional HR Advisor
£30,000 to £35,000
Qualifications in HR and Health & Safety
Are you a HR professional looking for your next challenge?
Do you want a new role that will give you even more exposure to new skills within a thriving Manufacturing environment?
Have you gained Health & Safety skills/qualifications within your HR career?
If you have answered YES to all of the above, then I've got the role for you.
My client, a high-quality manufacturer with sites across the UK, is looking for a HR and Health & Safety professional to cover 3 sites.
This is a unique opportunity to dual skill yourself within an organisation that prides itself on developing its staff.
- To assist the Group HR and H&S Manager to promote, embed and improve the HR & H&S Systems, Processes and Strategy across the Southern Regional Sites.
- To improve communication mechanisms in line with Group strategy
- To attend Group HR and H&S team meetings on a monthly basis.
- Keep up to date with current employment law and associated legislation.
- Working with the central HR team to ensure that the induction process is undertaken, and all onboarding documentation offers of employment are timely.
- Working with managers and the HR team you will identify the need for new processes or changes to existing processes.
- Be a champion of GDPR regulations within the southern sites.
- Support new system implementations and ensure compliance to include Mitrafinch.
- Work with the team to update and maintain Company policies and procedures as agreed with the Group HR and HSE Manager.
- Support the Group HR and HSE Manager with continuing Company growth plan, acquisitions, TUPE and restructuring.
- To build strong relationships with the management teams and promote the HR and H&S function building trust and credibility within our sites.
- Provide support to the management teams to implement Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance to Company policy and procedures, that they are applied consistently and timely.
- Provide coaching and advice to mangers around processes such as disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Liaise with managers to support the recruitment process in conjunction with the Central Group HR Team. Screening candidates and supporting managers with the interview process including competency-based interviews.
Health and Safety
- Accident report and claim investigations.
- Produce Risk Assessments.
- Update Risk Assessments.
- Work with the H&S Manager to ensure that the Site H&S improvement plans are on track
- Ensure that mandatory training across the Southern Sites is undertaken and recorded.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to manage and organise workloads effectively.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Previous experience of working within a HR and HSE function
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
- Up to date with employment law and legislations and HSE legislation.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.