Regulatory Affairs Officer
|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Officer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 11:36|
This global manufacturing giant, who have gained their strong market share in the manufacture and distribution of specialist fast moving consumer products are products are now looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join the team at their site in Preston.
Within the role of Regulatory Affairs Officer, responsibilities within this key role will be to:-
- Ensure regulatory compliance for global product distribution.
- Engage the right authorities to stay ahead of regulatory changes.
- Research requirements and pull together information to provide to distributors.
- Work closely with internal departments such as marketing, international sales teams, product management and distributors.
- Prepare registration packs for products.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have strong administration skills gained within a fast-moving, regulated environment.
- Be a pro-active self-starter.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be experienced working with distributors.
- A salary up to £30,000.
- Free car parking.
- Excellent development prospects.
- Great team working environment.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's