|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Specialist|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
This global manufacturing giant, who have gained their strong market share in the manufacture and distribution of specialist fast medical products are now looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join the team at their site in Blackwood, Caerphilly.
Within the role of Regulatory Affairs Specialist, responsibilities within this key role will be to: -
- Create and update technical files in accordance with the established schedule and requirements of international directives.
- Review and approve artwork and labelling to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support regulatory submissions.
- Research requirements and pull together information to provide to distributors.
- Work closely with internal departments such as marketing, international sales teams, product management and distributors.
- Prepare registration packs for products.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have strong administration skills gained within a fast-moving, regulated environment.
- Be experienced within regulatory affairs gained within the medial industry.
- Be a pro-active self-starter.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be experienced working with distributors.
- A salary up to £30,000.
- Free car parking.
- Excellent development prospects.
- Great team working environment.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.