|Job Title:||Reliability Test Technician|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Reliability Test Technician
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Are you a hand on, technically minded quality professional looking to further their career or maybe you are a service engineer looking for a change of direction?
Do you have a methodical approach with exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to investigate?
I am currently recruiting for this excellent opportunity for a Reliability Test Technician to join the team at my clients Preston site.
The main purpose of this job is to undertake a variety of processes for product verification of parts, components, and complete units. The role is essentially to undertake investigations to improve company products.
As a Reliability Test Technician, you will:
- Testing and inspection of components and finished products using a variety of processes and techniques in accordance Quality Assurance Instructions and or technical specifications.
- Fault diagnosis both in-house and out at customer sites on occasions.
- Follow planning process for all products to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Organise parts to be tested.
- Generate and maintain inspection documentation.
- Provide quality support for new product introductions.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the testing process.
- Effectively communicate technical briefings, information, and progress reports.
- Define and execute tests to validate correct product behaviour.
- Investigate and isolate defects.
- Effectively communicate any issues to other departments.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Previous testing and inspection of components and finished products using a variety of processes and techniques in accordance Quality Assurance Instructions and or technical specifications and/or documents.
- Experience working in a similar role in the manufacturing and engineering sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of SHE policies and procedures.
- Experience of using Inspection Tools and Equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic six sigma principles - statistical process control etc
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.