|Job Title:||Reprographics Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Carr|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 15:03|
We currently have an opportunity for a reprographics operator who will be handling repro and repro administration for a busy packaging company near Greenock in Inverclyde.
- Creating print ready artwork files using Adobe illustrator
- To ensure all files are complete and ready for printing according to the requirements of the print process
- Liaise with third party supplier on artwork and ordering printing plates
- Manipulation of repro files so that they are adjusted to suit the relevant printing press
- Checking, amending and pre-flighting artwork to ensure that it is plate ready
- Offer technical advice to ensure all artwork is achievable within printing press constraints
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Quality Control of artwork files
- Ordering printing plates for the relevant printing press
- Assigning artwork to the relevant specification within our production system
- Experience of creating Adobe creative suite - specifically Illustrator
- Expereince of Mac Operating Systems
- Experience working in packaging in particular flexographic print industry
- Knowledge of artwork, pre press and repro procedures
- Experience creating technical repro files
- Experience of artwork creation and manipulation
- Created technical Repro files
- Administration skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's