|Job Title:||Research and Development Chemist|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||Up to £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST
To £29,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for an enthusiastic Research and Development Chemist to join a leading manufacturer at their site in St. Helens, Merseyside.
Reporting into the Development Manager, the main purpose of the role is to develop existing systems and identify new technologies. In addition, the role will involve working with internal customers and closely with external customers and contractors such as intellectual property specialists.
Key Responsibilities of a Research and Development Chemist:
- Development of new / improved thermoset resin technologies that will ultimately lead to sales and the generation of intellectual property for KI / Ecose.
- Conduct laboratory studies
- Arrange and support plant trials
- Record results; communicate reports including conclusions and recommendations
- Identify areas for improvement in testing procedures and identify new procedure and methods
Key Requirements of a Research and Development Chemist:
- Expertise in Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry, PhD or Degree level plus further industrial / academic experience.
- Innovative and capable of working independently and generating ideas.
Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks, click 'APPLY NOW'.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.