Resource Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Resource Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum + 1ST CLASS PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2017 09:09|
RESOURCE SCHEDULER -- TEAM MANAGER
£28,000 + FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
TURNING IDEAS, INTO ACTIONS
A genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced resource scheduler at our flagship DC in the midlands. You will join the management structure as they further expand their operations and continue to be the best in the business, working on behalf of their prestigious client. This site will add to one of the largest and growing logistics operations the UK have, interested?
Why YOU should work with us:
- Excellent salary
- Career progression plans
- Office hours
- Benefits Package
- Annual company events
- We encourage a great culture
- We value our employees
Reporting to the Capacity & Planning Manager, this is a key role within the warehouse operation for the production of an optimum warehouse and staff resource plan. The purpose of the role is to proactively plan work schedules and staffing needs within the operation for all functions to deliver all performance expectations, within a 24 hour, 7day distribution center.
- Field resource availability based on input from line manager and resources
- Effective planning of staff for peak times of year, working with forecast
- Assistance with preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Coordination of external activities
Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
Use of SAP and Windows packages, specifically Excel.
We would like a highly driven and motivated Scheduler seeking a new career within an international leading company to join us. Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? We have a reputation that we are proud of. Can you be a part of it?
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written and excellent presentation skills
- Logistics / supply chain planning experience is essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, and commitment are essential characteristics in this fast-moving environment.
- Strong degree of PC literacy, with an emphasis on accuracy and an extensive knowledge of spreadsheets / MS Excel is essential, along with competency dealing with Macros, SQL, and databases
- Proven leadership and management skills within a challenging environment
This is an ideal role for an individual who is looking to develop their career in a high profile and exciting company. We want to hear from you if you have experience in the following environments or similar.
ARGOS, M&S, NEW LOOK, DPD, AMAZON, CLIPPER, ASDA, WINCANTON, PETS AT HOME, TESCO
To apply for this opportunity don't delay, interviews are taking place from next week, follow the 'apply now' link, we can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's