|Job Title:||Resourcing Manager|
|Salary:||£59000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 15:15|
£60,000 plus benefits
Would you like to be the recruitment lead for a World Class Organisation?
Do you have experience in full end to end in-house recruiting up to Director level?
If so, please do apply for this fantastic opportunity, believe me, you won't regret it.
My client is entering a stage of exceptional growth and expansion. They therefore require an experienced Resourcing Manager to join their HR team at their head office in Norfolk.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, the successful candidate will take responsibility for leading all recruitment activity across site and their subsidiaries. Experience in manufacturing is highly desirable, but more importantly, they require someone with the ability to strengthen their strategies with an innovative approach to future resourcing.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Work in partnership with business leaders on current recruitment strategies and procedures
- Oversee the global recruitment for the business, improving strategy and time to hire
- Determine strategic priorities for the resourcing function and be accountable for the delivery of recruitment objectives, initiating improvements where appropriate
- Oversee a Global Mobility strategy including inter-company transfers
- Ensure the key objectives and delivery targets are met
- Relationship management with external agencies and service providers
- Build and manage candidate pipelines
- Work with the wider HR team and hiring managers to manage an effective on boarding processes
- Management of direct reports
- Proven experience in the management of end to end recruitment processes
- Previous In-house recruitment experience at Management level, ideally within a Manufacturing environment
- Accomplished in managing recruitment up to Director level within corporate functions
- Excellent working knowledge of sponsor management system requirements and all aspects of eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to liaise at all levels and influence others
- CIPD / REC qualified
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Wales, Wales
£47000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Up to £65000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£63000 - £66000 per annum + BONUS
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension
Coventry, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum