|Job Title:||RF / MICROWAVE REPAIR TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
RF / MICROWAVE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
TO £40,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is a successful engineering company well known in the aerospace industry for the supply of high-quality aviation components and MRO services.
Key Skills: Repair Technician, Bench Technician, Operations support, telecommunications, RF, Microwave, PCB, electro-mechanical, Radar Systems
The RF / Microwave Repair Technician will join the MRO Team and will be responsible for ensuring all products are repaired and returned to the customer to the required quality and aerospace standards.
Responsibilities will include;
- Fault-find, inspection and repair of RF / Microwave products
- Fault-finding and corrective action
- Functional testing of units and sub-assemblies
- Efficient and correct use of test equipment and diagnostic tools
- Efficient recording of all test data
- Ensure all work is completed to the necessary quality and aerospace standards
- Timely completion of projects in line with customer requirements
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline; C&G/NVQ/HNC
- Experience gained in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Proven experience of working with RF / Microwave equipment - Essential
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Team Player
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 to progress
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.