|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
£22,000 per annum + generous holiday allowance
Office based - Colne, Lancashire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a well- known manufacturer at their site in Colne.
The purpose of the role is to support the account manager and head of sales by providing sales administration activities.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Administrator:
- Process sales orders and update them in the ERP system.
- Prepare all the necessary paperwork and documentation required for
- contract reviews
- Quotation reviews
- Project initiation
- Project close out
- Update ERP systems and other files/documents as required.
- Check orders received to quoted contract terms and prices
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- Timely uploading of enquiries in the ERP system.
- Providing the necessary support and making arrangements for customer visits on site
- Attending all relevant meetings, training seminars and events
- Liaise with Account manager and head of sales to provide support
- Prepare information using PowerPoint and Excel Spreadsheet updates
- Ensure office is always clean and tidy
- Diary Management
- Perform necessary ad hoc duties to ensure the organisation runs efficiently and effectively
Key Requirements of a Sales Administrator:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years administrator experience
- Experience in manufacturing organisation
- Knowledge of MS-Office product suite.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems (desirable)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Hands on, can do attitude
- Helpful and approachable
The successful candidate MUST have experience of sales administration.
In return, you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with an acknowledged market leader, able to offer a competitive package and genuine prospects. Our client's business is continually expanding, with several new programs in the pipelines for several prestigious clients.
Having established a fine reputation for developing and taking care of their employees, this is a fantastic opportunity.
To be considered please apply now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.