|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
B2B - Warwickshire
£25,000 (Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Other great benefits)
Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
Are you an experienced leads generator with B2B experience? Do you have a tenacious attitude and the drive to source and identify sales leads from a cold approach and create warm appointments? Do you have exposure to the manufacturing sector or alternatively selling services B2B?
We are exclusively representing a global leader within the industrial market place. Based within a purpose-built modern office environment, my client offers superb training and development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Advisor who is looking to expand and develop their sales career within a global organisation.
Day to Day role and responsibilities include:
- Proactive sales lead generation, research and identifying potential canvas options.
- Following up on leads and enquiries, generating appointments for regional sales managers.
- Order processing
- Assisting in bids and proposals documentation
- Sales administration
- Experience gained within a proactive b2b sales position.
- Desire and drive to develop a career within a market leading organisation.
To register your interest, please click APPLY NOW or, for a more direct approach, please send your CV directly to Sharon (at) morganryder dot co dot uk including the follows;
CV and Cover letter including the following;
- Salary expectations
- Notice period
- Why you are looking to leave your position/reason for looking
- Interview availability.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.