|Job Title:||Sales Analyst|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 15:35|
SALES ANALYST / OPERATIONS SUPPORT
An excellent opportunity to join a Global Leader as a Sales Analyst. With over 20,000 employees in 30 different countries, this dynamic business is constantly growing and heavily invests in their research and development.
- Consolidating and collating sales data from SAP.
- Generating sales reports.
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly sales packs.
- Being a support for the Operations Manager.
- Using excel to compile reports to send to customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of SAP.
- Be enthusiastic, confident and organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Be experienced in Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be analytical and have excellent attention to detail.
- Paying up to £24,000.
- 20 days holiday.
If you feel like your skills match what this amazing company is looking for then just click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's