|Job Title:||Sales Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 08:08|
up to £30,000 DEO
My client, an established manufacturer in the food sector is looking to recruit a Sales Analyst to support the Commercial and Sales teams re sales budgets, forecasting and actuals. The Sales Analyst will help drive data to support the continuous improvement of the business EBITDA in line with the client goals and will be pivotal in the development of new systems/models to support this.
The nature of this role is both administrative and analytical, taking responsibility for the accuracy of gross margin and covers all sectors and markets within which the site operates.
- To help in the development of systems and models to improve business processes and data reporting.
- To implement a sales forecasting tool to feed into the Sales and Operations Planning process.
- To support the external sales teams in ensuring sales forecasting data is available at all levels.
- To create data to help identify opportunities to drive EBITDA margin improvement.
- To provide a link between Sales and Commercial teams to ensure alignment of targets and priorities.
- To assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- To coordinate sales pipeline data.
- Working with the directors to identify poor margin jobs/products/customers, providing information to help the external team implement margin improvement to drive profitability.
Key skills and experience required:
- High level of numeracy and computer literacy essential, including advanced Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of Sales and Operations Planning preferred.
- Experience in a similar, commercially orientated analyst role required.
- Proactive and hands on approach.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Organised, accurate and strong attention to detail skills essential.
- Tenacious with a strong drive to succeed under pressure.
- Strong team orientation, friendly and approachable.
- Applicants with a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject, with some work experience could also be considered.
Those interested must send their CV and covering letter to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's