Sales & Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Sales & Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 16:23|
A fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading print solution specialist as Sales & Commercial Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Director, key responsibilities of the Sales & Commercial Manager will be to:
- Manage daily Commercial operations, working efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines.
- Effectively manage the communication between Account Managers, Procurement and Operations.
- Coach colleagues on best practice for daily issues and tasks including contracts, tenders and quotations.
- Resolve any customer queries that may arise ensuring that Customer Service is always exceptional.
- Attend Sales meetings and chair weekly Customer Service meetings.
- Look for opportunities to grow the business and work to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Act as cover in the absence of the Operations Director.
The successful Sales & Commercial Manager will:
- Ideally come from a Print background.
- Be a self-starter and able to use their own initiative.
- Have management experience.
- Be hands on and approachable.
- Be decisive and influential.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Company Bonus
If you come from a print background and are able to go that extra mile then click the 'apply now' button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SALES MANAGER - INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £38000 per annum
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£43000 - £53000 per annum + Bonus
Deputy Quality Manager
Health Safety and Business systems Manager
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus