Sales Development Manager
|Job Title:||Sales Development Manager|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£29000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Carr|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 08:33|
Sales Development Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a sales development manager to work for one of Europe's leading manufacturers, based in Greater Manchester.
In this fast-paced, customer facing role you will work closely with key account managers and liaise with multiple departments at a time, ensuring the customers initiatives are communicated, developed, and followed through to successful launch.
Role and Responsibilities
- External management for specific aspects of customer facing initiatives such as new product development and cost of product projects ensuring adherence to customer process.
- Agree and challenge customer launch timings to ensure adherence to the agreed CPA to enable successful launches.
- Responsible for the communication of customer relevant projects information (technical &
- launch) internally to ensure customer needs are captured.
- Ensure clear and concise key contact communication internally and externally with the information flow between customer and internal stakeholders.
- Support CBM in the identification of business development opportunities, providing compelling insights and benefits to ensure customer activation.
- Ensure correct interpretation of customer briefs and clearly communicate to relevant internal stakeholders to ensure accurate quotations are created. Supply CBM with quote completion within the required timings.
- Internal management of customer meet customer requirements whilst looking mitigate cost.
- Continual challenge current orthodoxy to deliver lowest cost solution of added value services
- Management of key technical meetings, technical quarterly review, first productions, site
- Proactively review categories and make recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need
- Experience in a FMGC or Manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a commercial role
- Ability to analyse market data and present findings
- Understand critical paths and importance of adherence to ensure timely launches.
- Able to develop working relationships with customers and with people from other areas of the business.
- Full driving licence
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package
Supply Chain Manager
£38000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent
Quality and Hygiene Manager
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Key Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent!