|Job Title:||SALES ENGINEER|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 12:14|
EXCELLENT SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + COMPANY CAR
South of UK. Ideal living location, Midlands.
We are exclusively representing a global manufacturing firm who now have brand new opportunity for a talented Sales Engineer to join the company. The company is a world leader in highly engineered solutions focussed on improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of applied engineering products and machinery.
Boasting a group turnover of approximately $8 billion, the group employs more than 30,000 people throughout six continents and for over a century have been committed to delivering the very best level of service to their growing, loyal customer base. Reporting into the Sales manager, the successful Sales Engineer will be covering the South of the UK. Operating with autonomy, this challenging role will be responsible for the provision of high quality fluid power systems, gearboxes, drives and hydraulic components for industrial sectors.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Defining and agreeing a business development plan and strategy focused on new OEM account development for the entire Dana FP product range.
- Working autonomously within a territory (TBC), prioritising workflow and managing time efficiently and in line with targets.
- Effectively communicating with existing team to avoid duplications and/or conflicts.
- Define customer application requirements. Discuss all technical / commercial aspects and make preliminary and final product selections.
- Visiting and managing a small number of existing OEM accounts within the area and developing new business from existing company leads database and from own market knowledge, historical relationships and independent research.
- Background in Fluid Power and associates products including hydraulic pumps, hydraulic motors, valves, power units, controls, etc.
- Understanding of Hydraulic Circuits & Applications, Available Market products & Product suitability.
- Ideally degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Hydraulic Engineering. Technical competence is more important.
- Previous experience of business development; account management; area sales; technical sales within the fluid power sector.
- Previous experience in a technical /commercial role, (possibly background in Applications Engineering, Internal Sales Engineers within fluid power sector), advising existing and new OEM's technically.
- Experience in working with OEM's across a range of different applications / industry sectors
Highly competitive salary and benefits package, Company Car+ Out of Hours Allowances + Bonus
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks.
APPLY NOW or contact Lyndsey Clegg at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Engineer - Aggregates
South East England, England
£55000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Sales Engineer - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Internal Sales Administrator
Malton, North Yorkshire
Up to £20000 per annum + Benefits
BDM / Sales Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits