|Job Title:||SALES ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£37500 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 09:55|
Salary Circa £37,500 + Realistic OTE £55,000
23 Days holiday + 2 at Christmas, 4.5% Pension, Private health care, DIS, EAP, fully expensed company car with an opt-out option.
Territory: Lancashire & Cumbria
Due to company growth plans we are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer to provide a consultative approach to sales within Lancashire and Cumbria. Working for a multi-billion dollar global engineering business, my client partners with businesses who are within large and growing industrial markets including Power, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Nuclear and Petrochemical.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who are looking for the opportunity to establish themselves within a career.
- Working from home to sell engineering solutions within the defined territory
- Account management and new business development
- Strategic territory planning
- Attending tradeshow, exhibitions and company meetings
- Working to achieve predefined company KPI's
The Successful Candidate
- Must have an engineering qualification OR business degree with industrial sales engineering experience
- Experience of a similar role.
- Strong communication skills
- Polished and professional in approach
- We can also consider internal sales Engineers who are looking to progress externally.
- Renowned engineering product manufacturer
- Provides full structured training from a dedicated training manager
- Stable work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi-billion dollar turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development can offer the opportunity to further qualifications
Interviews are currently being conducted. To be considered or hear more please press the 'Apply Now' button.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's