Sales Engineer - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Sales Engineer - Mechanical|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 10:29|
SALES ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Sales Engineer to join the UK's leading manufacturer of Chemical Compounds.
As Sales Engineer, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Complete sales visits to existing accounts and new potential customers.
- Prepare quotations and proposals
- Work with sales and productions to develop and design new products and prepare engineering drawings.
- Update internal systems and departments with all information from customer visits.
- Be responsible for all quality issues, price discrepancies, delivery delays and all related admin.
- Negotiate with production on delivery dates.
- Deal with all website traffic.
- Attend trade shows to boost visibility and gain market specific information.
The key skills that are needed within this role:
- Have an engineering background in an industrial market.
- Have excellent commercial acumen, preferably customer facing.
- Be able to draw engineering drawings.
- Be really hands on and have a can-do attitude.
- Be confident and methodical.
- Have an engineering degree.
- Be prepared to travel to customers as required.
- Salary up to £40,000 plus bonus.
- Company car / allowance.
- 20 days holiday rising to 23 days.
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV straight through to:
Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's