|Job Title:||Sales Estimator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 10:49|
Office based - Burnley
Up to £35k plus package
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, Technical Sales Estimator to join a long-established precision engineering company. Due to continuous growth and a vibrant market they now seek to recruit a Sales Estimator
This is a fantastic position where you will be working to provide fist class support to clients. Based within the Burnley facility key responsibilities include:
- Taking specifications from customers
- Providing detailed quotations to customers
- Producing detailed manufacturing cost estimates from client drawings, CAD specifications and information
- Responding to customer incoming enquiries
- Monitoring Clint enquiries
- Experience of working within a similar position within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Suitable backgrounds can include: Estimating, Internal Sales, Applications Engineering, Proposals Engineering, and Technical Support.
- Ability to read CAD drawings
- Confident communication skills
What we can offer:
- Excellent salary
- Progression and development opportunities
- 1pm finish on a Friday
Interviews are taking place next week, please press the apply now button to be considered for this role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Up to £40000 per annum
Internal Sales Engineer- Electrical
£39000 - £40000 per annum
Sales Office Manager
Up to £30000 per annum
Business Development Manager
up to £70,000 - Bonus, Car, Healthcare, Pension