|Job Title:||Sales Estimator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 10:39|
This is a newly created role and will provide an experienced Estimator with a fantastic opportunity to use their skill set at this continually growing manufacturing business.
The company are well established, manufacture specialist extruded plastic products and supply major customers within FMCG sectors. At their site in Manchester they are enjoying £1m worth of investment and need to recruit key people into the business to ensure its further success.
As Sales Estimator, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage technical enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Work with purchasing to establish raw material costs.
- Calculate quotes and present to customers.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand customer requirements.
- Improve communication channels with customers.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience working within a plastic environment.
- Be keen to develop and improve upon current processes.
- Enjoy building relationships with customers in order to offer the best solutions.
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working hours are Monday -Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am - 2pm.
- Genuine development and progression potential.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder by following the 'apply now' link.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's