Sales Executive - South London
|Job Title:||Sales Executive - South London|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance.|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 17:03|
SALES EXECUTIVE - EDUCATION SALES - SOUTH
Covering - CRAWLEY, KENT, HAMPSHIRE, EAST / WEST SUSSEX & SOUTH LONDON BOROUGHS
A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, most respected companies, supplying the Education Sector across the UK.
As Part of a £300M turnover group, this dynamic business is further growing its salesforce with the addition of a sales executive for the South.
- Manage and expand the sales network, working closely with the existing customer base while identifying new opportunities in your territory.
- Promote and ensure full awareness of new initiatives and resources are communicated to customers.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to ensure relevant customer information is accurate and current.
- Analyse sales and product figures through both sales and activity reports.
- Represent the company at exhibitions and events, using the opportunity to generate leads and proactively following up on.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of public sector sales, educational knowledge or sales experience in this sector.
- Be enthusiastic, confident and organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Be comfortable dealing with contacts at all levels such as head teachers, local authority managers and academy trusts.
- Be out 'on the road' for 3 days per week with 2 days in their home office.
- Paying up to £30,000 plus bonus. Realistic 1st year OTE £39,000.
- Car allowance of £4,000.
- 25 days holiday plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days.
- Pension, private medical insurance and life insurance.
OUR STAFF TELL US THAT THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
To find out how great of a place this company is to work for then just click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Executive
£22000 - £30000 per annum plus Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Head of Business Intelligence
Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension