Sales Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Sales Manager - HVAC|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2016 09:08|
SALES MANAGER -HVAC
Territory: North of England
Home based Paying up to £55,000, Plus - Bonus, Company Car, Pension, Excellent additional benefits
Ask any successful person when is the best time to join a company? They will say at the beginning………. This is the beginning BUT we are backing you with a divisional turnover of £32 million and a group turnover of over £1.3 billion - we employ over 7000 staff. We have developed a new and exciting product and are ready to launch this in to the UK market. We have already received fantastic feedback, along with strong contractor and distributor references and proven success when we launched this product into Europe.
We a position available to cover the North, we have a profitable and large portfolio of existing clients inclusive of some of the largest main contractor and Distributers who use us regularly.
- Following full product training and induction process you will be introducing the company's new range of products into specialist Merchants distributors and main contractors within the HVAC industry.
- Operating from your home base
- Account management and new business development
- Providing technical support to the merchants and training them on the product
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
The Ideal Candidate
- Existing experience of the HVAC industry
- Proven sales experience
- This person will need to be tenacious, resilient and business minded, you will essentially be setting up a new business entity with the added benefit of an international infrastructure to support you.
- Part of a larger group multi-billion pound group
- The company manufacture building products
- Entrepreneurial innovative manufacturer
- Committed to personal development
- Great product training
Up to £55,000, Bonus, Car /Car Allowance, Excellent Benefits, bonus Pension etc
We are currently interviewing for this position to find out more please press the Apply now button or Call Lyndsey Worth on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's