|Job Title:||Sales Manager - USA West Coast|
|Salary:||Up to £85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Sales Manager - West Coast USA
Safety Critical Equipment & Services
Up to $120k + Health + Dental + Life Insurance
Bonus of up to 60% of your base salary
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who wants to establish their own sales territory in the West Coast of America within a highly regulated industry, with significant untapped market opportunities, underpinned with a highly credible set of live customer case studies.
- Identify the gaps in the market and create your own strategic plan in line with company strategy to develop new business with clients who operate in highly legislative markets.
- Identify opportunities in existing accounts to grow the market share.
- Generation of qualified profitable pipeline and ensuing all opportunities are kept regularly updated on the CRM system.
- Working with the customer to identify and shape their requirements.
- To keep up to date with world and industry news to identify influx of requirements and future opportunities.
- Generation of bid opportunity briefing packs, sales cycle management and presentation of all opportunities to board level for approval.
- Creation and implementation of sales campaigns to existing and new customers and partners.
- Coordination and awareness with manufacturing / operations to ensure all forecasting for material supplies are maintained and updated.
- Experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record of sales success.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment to support in the fast lead time.
- Experience of selling Safety equipment or solutions into highly regulated industries.
- The need for an existing contact network in police, marine, naval, military, emergency services, special forces, rescue services, airforce, security services, or similar.
- Experience of dealing with large and complex bids in a consultative selling environment.
- Experience of working with US procurement processes and policies.
- Experience of selling into Government.
- You will need to be self-motivated and innovative thinker.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.