Sales Office Administrator
|Job Title:||Sales Office Administrator|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2016 10:12|
SALES OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Office Administrator to join the team at packaging design and manufacturing company at a site near Rushden.
This is initially a 9-month fixed term contract with the possibility of further extension.
Working within a busy sales office and working with up to 300 customers, responsibilities will be varied:
- Processing all customer orders via email/phone ensuring all data is accurate (SAGE)
- Deal with any enquiries efficiently and in a polite manner
- Keep customers updated with any developments; delays/changes/product issues etc
- Regularly communicate with sales teams and account managers to discuss any service issues
- Build good working relationships with customers ensuring high levels of customer service at all times
- Provide administration support and be aware of trends/forecasts
- Contribute to improving processes within the department
- Previous experience of working in sales office environment and processing orders
- Excellent computer skills and order processing experience (SAGE advantageous)
- Experience of understanding sales demand/customer forecasts
- Polite phone manner and ability to manage difficult customers/situations
- Good influencing/negotiating skills
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's