Sales Support Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Sales Support Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 14:03|
Sales Support Coordinator
Mat Leave cover
My client, a global player in the food packaging manufacturing for both commercial and retail sectors is looking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator on a contact basis for maternity leave cover. The role will be to work with the external sales team, managing development briefs internally, organising samples/quotations and proactively building a data base of customers which can be used for sales and marketing activities.
The Sales Support Coordinator works closely with the National Accounts Manager and will carry out the following functions:
- Developing a detailed understanding and knowledge of the company's manufacturing process, its capabilities and capacity, the key variables used in producing a quotation for all requested product.
- Managing the requirements of specific customers' base.
- Holding responsibility for briefs from external sales team projects, and to ensure agreed actions are coordinated within the business.
- Event all projects and work with NPD, Design, and the sales team in responding to Customer requests.
- Obtaining and updating forecast data from your customer base on a weekly/monthly basis and use this information to proactively prompt them for orders.
- Processing product estimates/quotations through events where appropriate seek / confirm pricing with National Accounts Managers or Sales Director.
- Collating details on any new product requests from Customers and to produce an estimate on proposed product, on approval to quote price back to customers.
- Managing new job meetings with Planning, Production and Purchasing to confirm timings and production dates for supply of product to customer.
- Reviewing breakdown of costings on major customers ongoing products to revise and or enhance margins where possible.
- Maintaining regular contact and create close working relationships with all key internal account decision makers for those accounts for which responsible.
- To record and investigate root causes of OTIF failures.
- Ensure major customers provide regular and updated forecasts on demand by product line and liaise with Sales support and planning to ensure these are processed in line with required delivery date.
- R&D project work, assisting with new product development, customer led or conceptual.
The ideal candidates will have experience working in a similar position of a technical nature within the manufacturing sector. The role is initially to cover Maternity leave and will be rewarded with a £23,000 pro rata.
Please apply without dely, or alternativly send your CV and covering letter to Emma@morganryder.co.uk including a cover letter stated your availibilty for interview and notice period.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Advisor
£21000 - £25000 per annum
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Continuous Improvement Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Product Developer Administrator Graduate
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum