SAP Analyst - Manufacturing and Master Data
|Job Title:||SAP Analyst - Manufacturing and Master Data|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2021 05:48|
Due to an increase in business at this fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer, there is now an opportunity for a SAP Analyst with experience of MM, PP or similar to join the Manufacturing and Master Data Team at their site in Manchester.
The key purpose of this role is to develop and support business applications across the group to deliver effective IT solutions.
Responsibilities for the SAP Analyst will be to: -
- Design and agree appropriate solutions within SAP.
- Carry out SAP MM configuration with adherence to internal policies and procedures.
- Test and implement SAP upgrades.
- Deliver designated packages of work to support each project.
- Develop and maintain supporting systems and customer documentation.
- Provide 3rd line internal customer support when 2nd line support cannot address the issue.
- Develop current state, blueprint and testing documentation.
- Work with other SAP experts to ensure integrated end to end process solutions.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be experienced working with SAP MM or PP.
- Be able to configure.
On offer: -
- Salary up to £60k dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday (including 5 BH) + 3 bank holidays at Christmas
- Up to 3 additional days holidays per year for 100% attendance
- Private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- On site free parking
- On site canteen
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free products
Interested? To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Learning & Development Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
National Key Account Department Manager - Manufacturing
£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
Customer Technical Officer - Product Development
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Package
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £40600 per annum + Benefits